- I AM a registered dietitian. I graduated from the Nutrition and Dietetics Faculty within the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara, Romania
- I PROMOTE a healthy nutrition through both live/offline and online courses, seminars, presentations and so on.
- I USE science as a basis for my understanding of this field and I educate people on the importance of having basic scientific literacy or trusting professionals who do so, as to avoid the avalanche of misinformation that has deeply damaged our common understanding. of the world we live in.
- IKNOW that there is a deep connection between nutrition and all "modern" chronic diseases (like cardiovascular diseases, certain types of cancer, diabetes and obesity and dementia).
- I DREAM la o societate care prioritizează alimentația din grădinițe, școli, spitale, cât și acasă.
Este un drept fundamental al fiecărui om să se bucure de cel mai înalt standard de sănătate.
“The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human.”
Seminars & Presentations
- MINDS HUB. A second encounter with this wonderful NGO, but this time online. A presentation on key healthy nutritional strategies. Quite an engaging audience, so it was really fun!
- SMART FIT. 3rd consecutive, 3-month fat loss and health promoting program to combat obesity. Thank you Smart Fit for our amazing and long-lasting collaboration. We share the same purpose!
- CONTINENTAL CONTITECH. An online seminar on the importance of food for health. A presentation on general aspects regarding healthy eating habits and the importance of nutrition.
- APTIV. Very grateful to talk to this smart bunch again. A lot of positive vibes and very engaging discussions. Many thanks!
- CONTINENTAL. Held one cosy seminar on various nutrition topics that ended with about 1h of open discussions. Very engaging and knowledge-hungry crowd. Had a great time!
- SUSTAINALYTICS. Online seminar about the connection between health and nutrition, and once again, a quarantine session for all Sustainalytics employees in Romania. Smart and knowledgeable crowd. Enjoyed the question storm! 🙂
- Rotaract (Rotary Youth) Timisoara & Iasi Two session, online of course (thanks a lot Corona) for a young audience this time. Was happy to share some info with this very friendly crowd.
- BOSCH. General nutrition introduction and smoothie workshops with practical tips and best practices. Upcoming seminars (2020) on office-specific health issues like stress, coffee consumption, posture, munching and lunch options.
- SMART FIT. An improved version of the 2018 three-month sustainable fat loss and health program for a group of 40 overweight participants with a life-long goal in mind.
- APTIV. Held two separate seminars entitled ”Introduction in Nutrition” followed by a smoothie workshop each. Aptiv clearly has a fresh outlook on employee well-being.
- MINDS HUB. Minds Hub branded presentation about the relationship between nutrition and cognitive functions. Organized for (but not limited to) students.
- SMART FIT. Designed a 3-month sustainable fat loss and health program for a group of 40 overweight participants with a life-long goal in mind.
- FRONTIER SILICON. Three seminars on nutrition and a 1-month challenge. First true corporate challenge. Big thank you to Frontier Silicon for their open-mindedness and for believing in me!